Did you know?
The re-enrollment process has been streamlined for skilled applicants returning to the CAF/RCAF! For example, the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) and the Trait Self Descriptive Test (TSD) are not required to re-enroll.
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you were released within the last five years and you:
- Released under items 4C (voluntary), 5B (reduction of strength), or 5C (completed service);
- Are able to fulfill a term of service before reaching the CAF’s Compulsory Retirement Age (60);
- Were fully trained in your occupation;
- Wish to rejoin your previous occupation; and
- Meet the suitability requirements and are employable in any given position.
To learn more about your eligibility, contact the Air Force Intake and Liaison Team (AFILT) in Ottawa. They can be reached by email at AFILT-EALFA@forces.gc.ca
What are the steps?
Step 1: Application
Go to www.forces.ca and start the application process by clicking on the “Re-enrol Now” link.
Your online re-enrolment will require you to login using a GCKey or by using a secure sign-in partner.
After submitting your application, the AFILT will confirm that you meet the criteria as a skilled applicant and advise the Canadian Forces Recruiting Group (CFRG). You can expect to be asked for important documents such as birth certificate, passport, education credentials and transcripts. Once your application is verified, the AFILT will work with you, CFRG, and the appropriate occupation’s Career Manager to discuss…