AFSOC Public Affairs / Published June 08, 2016
These individuals represent their respective specialties. Their selections came from 16 different boards conducted by AFSOC’s Directorate of Operations, which evaluated 49 officer and 48 enlisted nominees submitted by active-duty, Guard and Reserve organizations of the command.
The winners are:
– Combat aviation advisor (rated): Capt. Collin Stevenson, 6th Special Operations Squadron, Duke Field, Florida
– Combat aviation advisor (enlisted): Tech. Sgt. Christopher Bouley, 6th SOS, Duke
– Combat systems officer (mobility): Maj. Justin Alford, 67th SOS, RAF Mildenhall, U.K.
– CSO (strike): Capt. Jena Desmet, 16th SOS, Cannon Air Force Base, N.M.
– CSO (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance): Capt. Scott Stepko, 318th SOS, Cannon
– Direct support operator: Tech. Sgt. Craig Erwin, 25th Intelligence Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Florida
– Electronic warfare officer: Capt. Kevin Beaulieu, 4th SOS, Hurlburt
– Flight engineer: Master Sgt. Gregory Dedicke, 15th SOS, Hurlburt
– Loadmaster: Tech. Sgt. Michael Wilson, 1st SOS, Kadena Air Base, Japan
– Mobility special mission aviator: Tech. Sgt. Allen Plack, 6th SOS, Duke
– Navigator: Capt. Megan Moulton, 15th SOS, Hurlburt
– Pilot: Maj. Michael Perry, 17th SOS, Kadena
– Remotely piloted aircraft pilot:…